Thankful

Just wanted to send a shout out to my family and my friends for their unconditional love and support. Thanks for being my sounding board. Thanks for walking along beside me through this journey, this beautiful joy of raising Lila. While she is similar to "typically developing" kids in some ways, she is different in many ways. After being a single parent for so many years, this is all new to me. It is the hardest job I've ever had. It is the best job I've ever had.

I'm so thankful for all of you.


Linda

2 comments:

  1. How could anyone think this is pathetic? And more time devoted to it??? Who's complaining? I love getting daily pics of Lila and whoever else is around and glad you found an outlet that works for you. I love you! Great job! oh and that pic of roses is amazing. The vase... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my website. Your Lila is absolutely beautiful!!! What a doll. My Sydney is 18 months old and we are working on cruising. I will bookmark your site and stop by regularly. BTW, the picture posts are always my favorites.

    ReplyDelete