The beach

I'm so behind on posting pictures. About 3 weeks of birthday parties and other fun stuff. Hope to catch up soon! Here are some pics from our little weekend getaway- my nephew graduated from high school and we took a little trip down to Virginia Beach to join in on the celebration. It was either raining or overcast most of the weekend but we happened to catch a little "window of opportunity" on Saturday when it was absolutely beautiful. Lila loved the beach~ lucky for me because the beach is my # 1 favorite spot ever! I love the way the water looks as if it blends in with the sky and the way the waves sound as they crash against the shore. I would live there if I could.

Lila and her daddy- they were having so much fun!

Lila loved walking on the sand

My niece Denae, Lila and me

Playing in the wavesShe kept saying "More, more"

Peace~

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like so much fun and you guys look great! I'm so glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no greater place to be than at the beach with a child. wonderful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great trip. Did you get a blog makeover? Looks good. I was just sitting here thinking that I have completely neglected my blog. Need to get back in gear!

    ReplyDelete