Seriously?

Just caught this on Foxnews.com. Seriously.

A mother is appealing for women to have sex with her adopted Down syndrome son.

Lucy Baxter, of Abingdon, Oxfordshire in southern England, says she will even pay for a prostitute so he can lose his virginity.

The mother has now set up a Web page for her son, Otto, appealing for potential dates to come forward.

Baxter has three other adopted sons with Down syndrome and works with Mencap, the U.K.'s leading charity for people with disabilities.

"I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex," she said. "I always look at what other people are doing and why shouldn't they do the same things?

"I strongly believe, and have always said, that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down syndrome," she continued. "If he doesn't get a girlfriend, I will feel really bad, because I have sold him this thing that he is like everybody else. That's why I'm working overtime to get this sorted for him."

Comments anyone?

Linda


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so sad. Like him having sex is gonna in anyway be like him being in love. This world is so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that this morning.I think it's absolutely disgusting!How the heck is begging or paying for him to have sex make him like everybody else.SIGH

    ReplyDelete