A quick note..............

Just a quick post as I am heading into DC with Tiffani and my friend Kay. Have I told you about my friend Kay? We lost touch for about 5 years and then found each other on Facebook. We used to work together at DynCorp many a moon ago. : ) She's absolutely one of my favorite people ever and I am thrilled that she is here for the weekend. We are headed in to window shop in Georgetown and then go to the Pat Greene concert at the 930 club tonight. Woot! Woot!

I wanted to post on Thankful Thursday and then again on Fantastic Friday but apparently I'll have to settle for Spectacular Saturday. (Tiffani said that these are lame but I don't care)

Here are some of the things that I am thankful for today:

beautiful weather
a supportive family
great friends
being married to my best friend
the best kids in the world

Have a great weekend!

Linda

P.S. I'm going to have acupuncture on Monday. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful day!! I don't care what Tiff says, I can't wait to see the adjectives you come up with next week. I'm praying the acupuncture is just the fix you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Puh-lease. :)

    I'm praying that you have Marvelous acupuncture Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Linda! Praying that it all works out in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had fun in DC! Hope the acupuncture went well!

    ReplyDelete