What do you do all day?

This weekend my husband and I were having a conversation about the moms living around us that don't clean their own houses. He's a very analytical person so he was asking a lot of questions. One of the questions was, "Well, what does she do all day?" Just then, in the blink of an eye, Lila opened a cabinet door and with a single swipe of her hand threw the contents of an entire shelf onto the kitchen floor. Talk about timing.

Nick looked at her, looked at me, shook his head and said, "Never mind. Forget I asked."

Gotta love it~

Linda

9 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. Way to go, Lila. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to prove a point, Lila! And way to get it, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come Eva won't do that on que? Good thing my husband has seen her in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is great! I was a SAHM until Raeleigh started preschool and my husband never "got it." Now we have switched roles and it didn't take him very long to figure out what I had been doing all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband has been home due to a lay off... and he finally gets it! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete