A sad day

From Post Secret 1/10/10.


There are many couples out there that could have sent this postcard in to Post Secret. It makes me incredibly sad.

Today I will attend the memorial service of a little boy that never got the chance to grow up. His sister died 2 years ago after living for almost 3 months. Both were premature babies. My heart hurts for my friend and her husband.

I don't want to live in a perpetual state of sadness. I do want to live in a perpetual state of awareness. People all around me are hurting.

Please say a prayer for this family today. Their faith is strong. As is their grief.

Hug your precious kids today~

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Good friends of ours lost their unborn baby two weeks before her due date to an auto accident they were in. I've watched them hurt and grieve. It's so sad. I will be praying for this dear family you wrote about.

    P.S. I do sell my hats that I make. I have a few listed on Etsy found here:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/kristenstamm

    But I can make other sizes and styles than what you see on Etsy. Let me know what you're looking for and I will do my best to make something special for you.

    You can email me at:

    kris_lmt@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete