My nephew's birthday party!

My sister Rhonda's oldest son had a birthday party while I was in Texas. I was so excited to be able to go! I definitely didn't take enough pictures on this trip- many were taken of me and that is evident in the last post- but I didn't take very many. BAD!


My niece Baylee
Apparently Zoe needs to go to the dentist!
I'm not sure what's happening here but it doesn't look good!
Trenton, Aaron & Zoe
Aaron's blowing out the candles but Zoe wants to help!


My parents have 23 grandchildren. I have 3 sisters, 3 brothers, 3 sister-in-laws, 3 brother-in-laws. They all have birthdays (obviously) and I am not good at remembering or acknowledging them.

BUT..........................I went to Wal-Mart and bought a ton of cards and I'm going to get better at this! Going to Aaron's birthday party made me realize how important it is to remember everyone's birthday- no matter how far away I am. Even if the kids barely know who I am. : (


Linda

1 comment:

  1. I know. Every time I send a card I see myself as that 'old' aunt who sends a birthday card. No money or anything but some words and I don't even know her. Oh well. I'm gonna keep sending them.

    ReplyDelete