Two for Monday

Oops. Here I am blogging again when I'm supposed to be cleaning. : ) No worries, I'm almost finished.

Tiffani and I have a similar problem- we're both pretty hard on cell phones. Not intentionally, we just are. Both of our phones had some major issues. Nick felt that we should be able to get them replaced free of charge. Neither of us thought that we deserved that so he agreed to make the call to AT&T. (It would be hard for us to convince them of something we didn't believe ourselves.) As he was on the phone with the AT&T representative he was also online viewing our current charges. He said, "Why is our cell phone bill over $300?" I said, "It's not." He said "Yes it is, I'm looking at it right now. " OH. Apparently we had gone over our minutes and each minute over the plan was being billed at .45 a minute. To the beat of approximately $167. Did I say we had gone over the minutes? It would be nice to blame Tiffani and/or Justin but actually it was me. ME? I exclaimed in a shocked voice. I don't even like to talk on the phone. I mean I didn't think I did. Apparently I like to talk on the phone on those long rides back and forth to Lila's school. Luckily the AT&T rep told Nick that if we increased our minutes that day he would forgive the $167 and just charge us $20 for the increase in minutes to our plan. Great news! That just made my whole day!

Later that day Tiffani and Nick took a ride to an AT&T service center and got both of us refurbished phones for- you guessed it- free! How awesome is that?

Ok- I have to finish up- but I wanted to direct you to my new favorite blog. Hope you like it as much as I do.

jesswilson.wordpress.com


Have a great Monday~

Linda

3 comments:

  1. We have a whole dilemma right now with our cell phones because of AT&T buying the co we are currently with. I just despise all the wasted time on stuff like that. Oh well, it's life and I don't know what we did before cell phones. Just think of all the talking time missed while on the long drives back and forth to school.

    I don't know how you get anything done with all these amazing sites to read! I checked out the one above and can't wait to get back and read more. She writes so well and has amazing things to write about. Do you know her personally?

    Get that cleaning done, girl, cuz you know EVERYONE's gonna notice if you don't. I'm glad you had such a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! Hope you had a nice Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha--that's so funny about the phones! It all adds up so quickly. My commute is about the only time I use mine, too. Also, I can't be convincing about something I don't believe in myself, either. Good for you to turn it over to Nick! Great job, Nick!

    ReplyDelete